Virtual Members Exhibition
The Members Exhibition is one of the most exciting things we do all year! It always showcases so many diverse styles and artistic paths. We didn’t want to miss it this summer, so we have taken it online. Thanks to all the members who are participating.
Become a member and be in our next Members Exhibition. You can join today by going here.
- Many of the pieces in the show are for sale. To purchase a piece, please email Italina Shea with the Artists Name and Title of the piece at: email@example.com If you already have an account the credit card associated with your account will be used unless otherwise noted. If you do not have an account, Italina will call you for payment information. Purchased works will be picked up at the Community Arts Center.
ABOUT OUR EXHIBITION
- The Community Arts Center’s Annual Members’ Show is open to all active ADULT MEMBERS (18 years and up) of the Community Arts Center.
- Members may submit one (1) piece of work for the exhibit.
- All work submitted must have been completed in the last five (5) years and not previously exhibited at the Community Arts Center.
- Original work in all media is accepted. This includes digitally created work.
- There is no size limit this year.
The Community Arts Center retains a 20% commission on works sold at the exhibition. If your work sells, we will notify you and ask you to deliver the piece to the CAC so that the purchaser can pick it up.