Art can touch the soul…shape a future…strengthen a community.
Many of the greatest moments here involve children. That was particularly true about our CAC Children’s Committee. In case you haven’t seen it, click on the image to link to a 5-minute testament to the power of art in a child’s life. It was made by members of the CAC’s Children’s Committee, ages 7-14, who meet monthly to work on special projects at the Community Arts Center. I think you’ll agree that it’s a wonderful example of the creativity that is sparked here every day, whether you’re 7 or 70.
It is people like you who make the Children’s Committee possible, as well as the Arts Center’s
- after-school art programs in Chester,
- popular Summer Spree day camp,
- scholarships for people of all ages in need,
- world-class exhibits in the beautiful Duke Gallery,
- Fine Arts and Crafts Festival held each fall,
- music events like Friday Night Live, and our Tie Dye Music Festival held each summer and
- the more than 300 classes and events each year that we hold here on our premises or out in the community through our many Art to Go outreach programs that makes CAC the thriving, creative community it is.
Your contribution to the Annual Appeal, or any of our other funds truly makes a difference. <CLICK HERE> and use the DONATE NOW button if you already have an account at the Community Arts Center and know your login information or you can donate as a Guest using the form below:
With heartfelt thanks for your support,
Paul Downie, Executive Director