Art can touch the soul…shape a future…strengthen a community.
Many of the greatest moments here involve children. That was particularly true about our CAC Children’s Committee. In case you haven’t seen it, click on the image to link to a 5-minute testament to the power of art in a child’s life. It was made by members of the CAC’s Children’s Committee, ages 7-14, who meet monthly to work on special projects at the Community Arts Center. I think you’ll agree that it’s a wonderful example of the creativity that is sparked here every day, whether you’re 7 or 70.
It is people like you who make the Children’s Committee possible, as well as the Arts Center’s
- after-school art programs in Chester,
- popular Summer Spree day camp,
- scholarships for people of all ages in need,
- world-class exhibits in the beautiful Duke Gallery,
- Fine Arts and Crafts Festival held each fall,
- music events like Friday Night Live, and our Tie Dye Music Festival held each summer and
- the more than 300 classes and events each year that we hold here on premises or out in the community through our many Art to Go outreach programs that makes CAC the thriving, creative community it is.
Your contribution to the Annual Appeal, or any of our other funds truly makes a difference. You can donate using the links above, the form below, or mail your check payable to CAC to Community Arts Center, 414 Plush Mill Road, Wallingford PA 19086 with our remittance form <click here>. We can also accept donations over the phone by contacting the office at 610-566-1713 x10.
With heartfelt thanks for your support,
Paul Downie, Executive Director